Annual Academic Calendar 2012-2013
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL
KAUSAR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. Academic work will starts from October.
2. New Classification.
3. Orientation for one week.
4. Election of class representative.
5. Welcome Party.
6. Election of Students Council.
1. Extension Lectures.
2. Seminar (Inter-College).
3. First Meeting with students council.
4. World disabled Day.
1. Winter Break for two months.
MARCH – APRIL:-
1. Academic work resumes with focus on completion of remaining syllabus.
2. Staff meeting.
3. Meeting with students’ council.
4. Celebration of International Women’s Day.
5. Micro Teaching Lessons. (This course will be of 20 days duration).
6. World Plantation Day.
7. Extension Lecture.
8. Simulated Teaching session.
9. Model Lessons on Macro Teaching.
10. Identification of practicing Schools.
1. Deputation of faculty to monitor practicing Schools.
2. Criticism Lessons.
3. Academic Work resumes.
4. Out of college activities (picnic).
5. Extension Lecture.
JULY – AUGUST:-
1. Meeting with student council.
2. Cultural Programme.
3. Internal Assessment session (this course will be of one week).
4. Remedial Classification.
5. Examination preparation days.